Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 16 Weekly Meal Plan

I took some time off and used my recipes and now I am in the mood to start again and try some different things.  Below is this week's meal plan:

Want to see other weeks?  Weekly Meal Plan Index  or view the index of all my personal recipes Recipe Index


Monday:


Chicken Gnocci Soup

I tried several recipes before deciding that simplyhomecooked.com has the best tasting one and the one my family will eat.  I made a nice rustic bread to serve with this soup.  This is definately going into our rotation.  She has a lot of other great recipes also, so head over and have a look at her site.



Tuesday:


Today I am using leftover steak to make beef and broccoli and serving it with steamed rice.  The recipe is simple and I only need to cut up the leftover steak, toss the broccoli and steak in the sauce and dinner is served.
Teriyaki Sauce Recipe


Wednesday:


Homemade Crunch Wraps.  My family loves this one.  You can make it with beef or chicken.
Cooking with Janica is where I found this wonderful recipe. Just a side note.. beware of the music that starts when you open the website.  Do NOT open it in the room with your sleeping baby!!!    http://cookingwithjanica.com/homemade-crunchwrap-supreme-recipe/


Thursday:


Spaghetti night.  Homemade sauce in the crockpot.  http://emmafrancisisathome.blogspot.com/2016/09/crockpot-spaghetti-sauce.html



Friday:


Life in the Lofthouse has a recipe for a chicken casserole that I am dying to try.  You will probably see this recipe made over as one of my own, because there are some major changes that I will make in order to get my family to eat it.  Can't wait to try it though.

https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/chicken-noodle-casserole/


No comments:

Post a Comment