Saturday, July 16, 2016

What Does "Close the Kitchen" mean?

What does "Close the kitchen" mean? It means after dinner, wash and put away the dishes, wipe the counters and stove, then sweep the floor. After that point if anyone sets foot into the kitchen, they must clean it. I close my kitchen at 8pm.


Since my family and I have started to do this, the mess in our house has gone way down.  You may choose to close your kitchen earlier than I do, but there are days when hubby doesn't get home from work until 7:30 and it's unfair to ask him to clean the kitchen because he has worked a long day.  

I go to bed each night with a clean kitchen.  The dishes are done and put away, I can sleep knowing it's not a wreck and there are dishes for people to eat breakfast with in the morning.  I have to say this has been a lifesaver.  Even if I cant finish all my daily chores, I do this one.  




Check out a week's chore's here:  Weekly List

No comments:

Post a Comment