Sunday, January 22, 2017

5 Weeks to a Clean and Organized Home Week 4




Here is the post for week four: http://emmafrancisisathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/week-4-cleaning-list.html


Want to see a different week?  Here is the master list:  http://emmafrancisisathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/4-weeks-to-clean-house.html
This is how I divide them up. You may need to divide them differently if you work, or if you are kid free during some days and not others, but this is how I do it.

Each day I do my dailies....don't forget to close the kitchen.  Once it's closed, any twerp that decides to get a snack must put everything away and wipe the counters and possibly even sweep the floor if they made a mess.  I have been closing the kitchen at 8pm lately except for one night when my daughter gets home from work later.  On that night, I close it after she has eaten.


Besides my dailies, I will do the following items:

Sunday:
Clean out the fridge and make a menu plan.
Spend time with family
If you have not cleaned out your dryer vent this year, get hubby to help you do it.

Monday:
Grocery shop
Clean out the car
water plants
Organize Family Room
Remove Cushions and vacuum in sofa


Tuesday:
Wash bedding
clean main bathroom(quick clean)
Organize books in a bookcase

Wednesday:
Organize entry
Deep Clean Kitchen
Wipe garbage cans inside and out


Thursday:
Organize Office room or office space
Pay Bills


Friday:
Dust entire house
Vacuum entire house


Saturday:
Catchup!  Recruit the family to finish the list


Want to chat or get reminders?  Join our Facebook Group Here:  FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment