Sunday, January 1, 2017

Clean And Organize Your Home!!!



You CAN do it!!!  The New Year is here and if you are like me, your New Years Resolution is to clean and organize your home. 

I have come up with a four week rotating schedule of house cleaning.  It seems like a lot, but I recruit my family to help and it is also a list that is the ideal list, not the one I actually accomplish.  This list has every thing on it that I intend to do, but I have found that if I keep rotating through the list, if I miss something the entire house does not fall apart.   I take holidays OFF.  Holidays are for family, not for cleaning!!!!  That is the entire point of the schedule, but since the it is early in the year and I have some time with family and friends busy and not in my home, it's time to get it going!   Each day I try to do one long term item, 2 medium term items and all the dailies.  On Sundays, I write my grocery list and I grocery shop on Monday AFTER cleaning out my fridge.  This list is as much for me as it is for you, so here is to a clean house! 













No comments:

Post a Comment