Monday, February 27, 2017

Rotation: 5 Weeks to a Clean House Week 4


You have made it to week 4!!!  My house looks so much better, however, we had sickness in the house last week.  I did the bare minimum and you know what...my house didnt fall apart!!!

I still tried to close the kitchen and I did a quick clean on my bathrooms plus when someone "used" the bathroom I cleaned up after them.  I expected to see my house fall back to its prior state but it did NOT!

If you have a sick week, you can choose to do that week over again, or you can choose to skip it and move on.  Since we rotate through, you will catch it again the next time through.


Remember you are not a martyr!!  If the list says organize a space, you are not required to take everything out of the room and put it all back again in order in a single day.  Your goal is to spend some time in that room organizing.  An example of this is my bookshelf.  I have been working on my bookshelf with each rotation through.  First, I decided that organize bookshelf meant having all the books actually on the bookshelf.  I did that in one week.  The next week, the bookshelf was crammed full of books, so I scanned the bookshelf for books I could easily part with and donated them.  The next week, I started on the top shelf, dusted and organized it.  I am still working my way through it, but all the books fit now.  In a few weeks, organizing the bookshelf will mean scanning it, running a dust cloth over the outside of the books and moving onto something else.

Don't forget to join us on facebook:


FACEBOOK




If you want to see other weeks, or our weekly meal plans:

Other Weeks

This Week's Meal Plan


And this week!!!


http://emmafrancisisathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/week-4-cleaning-list.html



This week divided up into dailies:


Daily list:
Take out trash
Make sure all items for dinner are available and make a list of anything needed
Clean up all breakfast dishes. Wash them and put them away
Quick clean main bathroom: Wipe off counter and sink, wipe off mirror. Put anything away that was left out. 
Make beds 
Start a load of laundry
Fold and put away a load of laundry
Wipe off kitchen counters and sink after each meal
Sweep kitchen floor after dinner
Scoop litter box 
Go through mail and either throw it out, deal with it or put it into the decision file
Run the dishwasher
Unload the dishwasher
Close the kitchen at the end of the day
What does close the kitchen mean? Click here to find out: Close The Kitchen




Sunday:
Clean out the fridge before you grocery shop
Write your menu if you do it weekly

Monday:

Grocery shop
Clean out the car
Organize Family Room

Tuesday:Deep clean your main bathroom and change the towels out
Wipe inside and outside of garbage can
Water plants
Organize Entry (any winter stuff gets put away)

Wednesday:Wash bedding
Deep clean kitchen

Thursday:Dust house
Pay bills
Organize Entry (any winter stuff gets put away)
Organize Office Space

Friday:Vacuum entire house
Remove cushions from sofa and vacuum under them...vacuum under sofa


No comments:

Post a Comment