Sunday, February 19, 2017

Week 6 Meal Plan




It's cook here, and I wanted a nice stew to warm me up, so I picked that for my first recipe.  

If you want to find other great recipes join our facebook group here:  FACEBOOK GROUP
Find past weeks meal plans here:  Other Weekly Meal Plans

Day 1:   Best Ever Beef Stew and store bought rolls






Day 2: Leek and Garlic Chicken with mashed potatoes and simple salad





Day 3:  hamburgers with greenbeans and homemade baked fries
http://emmafrancisisathome.blogspot.com/2017/02/family-favorite-green-beans-with.html



 Day 4:  Mahogany Chicken and rice, leftover green beans



Day 5:  Got this one from the frugal navy wife.  This is my new recipe this week and it looked so good.  We were heavy on chicken and beef this week, so I wanted something different and saw this recipe for pork chops and couldn't resist.  Thank you Frugal Navy Wife!




dessert

I made a dessert this week!!!  I made these easy chocolate covered strawberries and they were eaten right up.  Sure it's chocolate, but it's fruit too, so the kids weren't filing up on all junk food.  We enjoyed our treat this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment