Monday, August 15, 2016

Sneak Peek of Cleaning Chores Week 4

I am going to be perfectly honest with you guys.  I have the list of what I would "like" to do posted below, but I am not going to be able to do much on the list this week.  Why?  Because I am flipping a house!!!  I am at the other house a lot, so my house is getting a lick and a promise this week.  I am embarrassed to say that when I got home last night, I had to run the dishwasher twice.  I am so sore today.  You will hear more about the flip in later posts...I know you will because I am so excited to do it.    I guess it isn't a "true" flip because I bought the house three years ago and had a renter in it during those years.  Boy she did a number on it.




Daily list:
Take out trash
Make sure all items for dinner are available and make a list of anything needed
Clean up all breakfast dishes. Wash them and put them away
Quick clean main bathroom: Wipe off counter and sink, wipe off mirror. Put anything away that was left out. 
Make beds 
Start a load of laundry
Fold and put away a load of laundry
Wipe off kitchen counters and sink after each meal
Sweep kitchen floor after dinner
Scoop litter box 
Go through mail and either throw it out, deal with it or put it into the decision file
Run the dishwasher
Unload the dishwasher
Close the kitchen at the end of the day
What does close the kitchen mean? Click here to find out: Close the Kitchen

Weeklies this week:

Clean out the fridge before you grocery shop
Write your menu if you do it weekly
Grocery shop
Clean out the car
Deep clean your main bathroom and change the towels out
Wipe inside and outside of garbage can
Water plants
Wash bedding
Deep clean kitchen
Dust house
Pay bills
Vacuum entire house

Monthly or more list:
Clean out your dryer vent
Clean front porch
Clean cobwebs on entire house
Magic eraser on walls
Dust Ceiling fans

Polish any wood furniture


How to Clean Your Glass Top Stove Here:  How to Clean Your Glass Top Stove

7 comments:

  1. You are more ambitious than I am. Good luck on your flip! That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my weekly list. To bad you had a bad renter and she trashed the place. Best of luck getting it in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your ambition! I am one of those on again off again people regarding cleaning lists. Sometimes I am in love with them (and my house stay neat and clean) and other times I feel claustrophobic with all the requirements my lists bring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider my list a perfect goal list. I rarely meet the entire thing and if there is a holiday it goes out the window. My list is meant to keep you on track so you can have people over for events, not so that you cant have people over because you haven't swept today! Have Fun!

      Delete
  4. Good list! I really need to finish going through our "junk" mail pile. And cleaning the inside and outside of the garbage can is something I need to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me a long time to figure out how much work it takes to run a household! Kudos to you for writing it all down

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the closing of the Kitchen, I've been doing it this week and it helps so much! Thanks for the great list

    ReplyDelete